I am late on the post but better late then never, I just had to get this out of me. The premier of dancing with the star was a great premier I don't even watch this show but something told me to watch it that night. When I saw Amber Riley preform I knew she was going to do good but she did an amazing job she killed it. With the odds against her for being a beautiful plus size women I felt like in her mind before she started she said to herself ''I'm hear and I'm going to go for it" omg I was yelling at the tv like I was there, it was just an eye opener for me to get where I want to be in my life and take changes. I will be rutting for her the whole time to when and I will stop watch as soon as she leaves the show lol she is someone to watch after this season is over she will be everywhere watch and see.
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Yesssssss Amber
I am late on the post but better late then never, I just had to get this out of me. The premier of dancing with the star was a great premier I don't even watch this show but something told me to watch it that night. When I saw Amber Riley preform I knew she was going to do good but she did an amazing job she killed it. With the odds against her for being a beautiful plus size women I felt like in her mind before she started she said to herself ''I'm hear and I'm going to go for it" omg I was yelling at the tv like I was there, it was just an eye opener for me to get where I want to be in my life and take changes. I will be rutting for her the whole time to when and I will stop watch as soon as she leaves the show lol she is someone to watch after this season is over she will be everywhere watch and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment